11.29.2005

call me crazy

...but am I the only one who hates getting the town news thrown all willy-nilly on my front lawn every week?? I was out raking leaves the other day (a new task for me and yet another one that I can add to my "despised tasks" list) when I found three...yes, three newspapers lying there in a disgusting wet mass of paper and leaves. The protective plastic wrap hardly does it's job in the rain. Now, I know you must be asking yourself - why doesn't she just pick up the God damned paper every week and throw it out? Well, I never use the front door, for one. I park in the driveway and head for the closest door which is on the side of the house. Therefore, I usually never enter the front and always forget about the stupid paper! Why should this be a burden in my life anyway? I don't ask for the paper...I don't want the paper. Please, paperboy, wherever you are, don't bring me a paper anymore!

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM , Blogger Shades said...

While perusing your blog, I noticed that there are a couple of things worth, well, noticing!

A. Where the hell were you between 1.18.05 and 10.14.05?

2. I wish I was your paperboy!

M to the E

 
At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well there is something else you can do...
wait outside for your paper boy and catch the paper in the air as
he throws it. Throw it back at him and knock him silly,
That's what I'd do.

 
At 10:31 PM , Blogger Auntslappy said...

Because your blog is SO huge eh Shady??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home